I AM THE BOSS – Develop Your Leadership Skills
Leadership Skills. Management Skills. Communication Skills Training. Leadership Development. Body Language For Business.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the leadership qualities of a good manager
- Learn about the Body Language that every leader should know
- Enhance your communication skills
- Manage your time effectively by delegating the right tasks to the right people at the right time
- Embrace the power of positive thinking and the benefits that follow
- Deal with criticism in the right way
- Boost your management skills
- What to expect from the people you lead
- What others expect from you as their boss
- How to behave in ways that help you as a boss (including a behavior checklist to download)
- The types of conversations you should be having as a boss
- What good discussions with your people look like
- And much more
- Open your mind
- Absorb the knowledge
In our fast-moving, competitive world of jealousy, challenges, and backstabbing, managers find it more and more difficult to control their workers and get the best out of them.
In some cases, people are promoted to the position of manager without being given adequate training. This leads to failure, or worse – their heart will fail before the failure comes.
It’s not surprising that it’s impossible to switch from being stressed or unhappy at work to joyfully spending the weekend reading on the beach. A difficult boss can haunt you with stress and unhappiness throughout your week. Regardless of your age or experience at any stage of your career, a boss can be a huge problem for your long-term progress and daily satisfaction… and that’s what this course is designed to cure. If you are living with a challenging boss or manager and instead want to create an environment that is happy, productive, and respectful, this course is perfect for you. It is possible, and there is hope!
learn practical techniques to deal with a bad boss and overcome a toxic work environment. Each lecture is tailored to a different management issue and will give you precise words to say, a range of practical non-confrontational techniques, and detailed tips on how you solve the problem. Most bad bosses are in fact not pure evil – often they are poorly trained or misguidedly trying to help you. The good news from this is that there is hope – by using these methods you can slowly train your boss to be a better manager for you, and create a happy and successful work environment.
- Common Boss Misconceptions
- What do you expect from your people? What do they expect from you?
- What type of Boss is yours?
- 16 Terrible Bosses and How to handle them
- Non-Verbal Influence
- Tonality – Get the message across in the right way
- The Power of Pauses
- A Good Boss
- The Perceptive Boss
- The Brain is a Database
- Time Management
- Boss Behaviors
- Conversations With the Boss
- The Surprising Truth About the Secret Core Driver of All of Your Leadership…
- Taking your leadership skills to the next level
A downloadable copy of the Webinar Series
1 on-1 Free Coaching Session
Certificate of Completion